Tuesday 28 November 2017

Tropical bouquet

Hello everyone!

I know, I know....It's the end of November, Christmas is knocking at the door....but what about if we could escape for awhile from here and find ourselves on an equatorial island paradise ... crystal clear waters are fringed with spotless white beaches, exotic birds, 
lush and verdant greenery whilst coconut palms gently curling in the breeze and of course ... tropical flowers :-)

This tropical bouquet was made out of Silk Suite Foam and printed with Mould Anthurium Petals. I've used some oil pastels to highlight those vibrant colours.

The technique of printing is absolutely the same as the one I showed earlier in the tutorial about Chrysanthemum leaves.












Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Elena xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. Hi El! Wow! You’ve done it again! I LOVE THEM! Will chat soon as you’re not busy 😉😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivy! Thank you! Sorry I’ve been quiet those couple of days. I’ve got lots of things to do before Christmas:-). Will call you soon! Hugs! xxx

      Delete
  2. wow indeed, and very tropical. Fabulous. Thank you for joining us at 14Craft Bar x

    ReplyDelete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...