Monday 1 January 2018

January Cinnamon Rose

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm back today with my inspiration for the Noor Design U.K. January Challenge ''Anything Goes''

This beautiful flower was made out of Zephyr Silk Foam and coloured with oil pastels. There are a few pictures on my January Cinnamon Rose:





















The items I've used to create it are:
Zephyr Silk Foam
Oil pastels
Stamens
You can find them in www.crafteezee.co.uk

Thank you for coming around!
See you very soon!
Hugs,
Elena xxx

2 comments:

  1. За много години, Ели! Красив старт на новата година!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Здрава и успешна да е, Маги! Благодаря!

      Delete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...