Tuesday 13 February 2018

My First Real Looking Roses

Hello my friends!

February is a special month with respect to the romantic realm. The common expression of love are candy, roses and cards. Unfortunately I can't make candy, so after short hesitation how to impress you, I've decided to make something absolutely new for me - real looking roses. I know, they are not red but, in my mind, they are worthy of a Valentines gift! 

No doubt it was hard work. I'll leave the result of your judgement!




I had a go with five different colours of genuine foamiran, baby pink, white, forest green, olive green and dark green.




One of the most difficult part of the process was to make the stems. I spent hours and hours watching videos and experimenting with different materials. 




The rose leaves are another important segment of a roses creation. You can use a mould to shape them or to draw a lines by hand to gain that natural looking greenery. 



  I hope I achieved a good outcome :-)! 







Thank you for coming around again! 

Wishing you wonderful week! 

See you soon!

Hugs!

Elena xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Отлична работа, Ели! Направо ти се иска да ги помиришеш и потопиш във вазата. Толкова реални!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодаря, мила Маги! Голямо удоволствие е да откриваш нови приложения на този материал! А като се сетя колко бях скептична в началото! :-)

      Delete

Blue Extravaganza

 Hello dear friends! I am really into creating fabric flowers for card making and last few months my work is dedicated to this activity. The...